- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As models Brooklyn Beckham and Rafferty Law already know, it pays to have famous parents and well, to be good-looking. For Patrick Schwarzenegger, that combination has helped him land an ad campaign with Tom Ford.
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver‘s 20-year-old son appears in Tom Ford’s new eyewear campaign, where he models alongside Gigi Hadid, whose mom is The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills‘ Yolanda Foster. Hadid returns for the fall ads after posing for the brand’s fall fragrance Velvet Orchid.
The duo’s ad is one of Tom Ford’s fall 2014 ads, where other celebrity offspring, including Ella Richards (daughter of Keith Richards) and Ian Mellencamp (son of John Cougar Mellencamp) are seen posing alongside models Ashleigh Good, Natalie Westling and Yaya DaCosta, to name a few.
When it comes to casting a group of rising It stars, leave it to Tom Ford to do the job right.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day