- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Camera maker Arri’s well-known technical services manager Stephan Ukas-Bradley has been promoted to director of strategic business development and technical marketing.
In this newly created position — for which he remains based at Arri’s Burbank office — Ukas-Bradley is tasked with expanding relationships with business, technology and creative decision makers; working with technology partners; and coordinating efforts with Arri’s R&D and business units in Munich.
During his career at Arri, he has worked on the launch of such technologies as the Arrilaser, Arriscan and more recently the Alexa camera.
Earlier this year, he received the Arri Lion Award in recognition of his contributions to the company. Ukas-Bradley is an associate member of the American Society of Cinematographers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day