- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As fans and filmmakers count down the days until the 84th Annual Academy Awards ceremony on Feb. 26, studios are pulling out all of the stops to make sure that voters are aware of all of the great work both in front of and behind the camera competing for Oscars. The Weinstein Company has released four featurettes for The Artist which focus on just four of the categories in which the 10-time nominee was recognized.
Check out THR’s exclusive 12-minute sizzle reel, in which various members of the cast and crew discuss the costumes, cinematography, production design, and music created for the film. Not that writer-director Michel Hazanavicius’ film needs much attention: in addition to receiving a special award at the 2011 AFI Fest, The Artist won four Broadcast Film Association awards, seven BAFTA awards, and three Golden Globes. But as much as the film’s previous success speaks for itself, the newly-released videos highlight its behind-the-scenes bona fides in great detail.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day