- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Revenge actress Ashley Madekwe, The Hollywood Reporter‘s film critic and editor Jon Frosch, and BAFTA-winning director Yann Demange have joined the special jury of the 13th BAFTA U.S. Student Film Awards.
Madekwe, Frosch and Demange will help to judge the students films that have been chosen by the BAFTA Student Film committee along with previously announced jurors Inside Out director Pete Docter, Argo editor William Goldenberg and STX Entertainment president Sophie Watts.
The BAFTA U.S. Student Film Awards is a collaborative initiative by BAFTA Los Angeles and BAFTA New York and is meant to support and develop emerging talents, with the finalists invited to attend BAFTA’s year-round educational events.
The finalists’ films will be screened and the winner will be announced at a gala ceremony on June 16 at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts in Beverly Hills.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day