- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kunis, 31, gave birth to a baby girl Tuesday, according to TMZ. She reportedly delivered the child at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Kutcher confirmed the news on his website Thursday, revealing that their daughter’s name is Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher.
“May your life be filled with wonder, love, laughter, health, happiness, curiosity, and privacy,” Kutcher wrote.
He then invited readers to guess which of eight photos he posted was of his and Kunis’ baby.
News that the former That ’70s Show co-stars were expecting a baby broke in March, with word of their engagement having spread in February. The couple’s reps did not immediately respond to The Hollywood Reporter‘s requests for confirmation of the delivery.
This is the first child for both. Kutcher, 36, whose series Two and a Half Men begins airing its final season later this month, finalized his divorce from actress Demi Moore in December 2013.
Kunis recently told W Magazine that she plans to take a year off of acting to become a “full-time mom.”
Hilary Lewis contributed to this report.
Oct. 3, 12:52 p.m. This story has been updated to include Kutcher and Kunis’ daughter’s name and Kutcher posting a possible photo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day