- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Audrey Whitby will revisit her role as Britannica Walsh in the film version of Terry the Tomboy, based on the popular YouTube series.
Now airing on Nickelodeon, Terry the Tomboy is a series of video skits from AwesomenessTV.
Whitby will join Lia Marie Johnson, who also is reprising her role in the feature film version. The series follows a 15-year-old tomboy (Johnson) who has a video blog that covers dirt, power tools, bacon and other assorted processed salty meat products.
Wade Randolph is writing and directing the film, which is currently shooting in Los Angeles. The film is produced by Shauna Phelan and executive produced by Brian Robbins and Joe Davola.
Whitby is best known for her role as Audrey Vale on Disney Channel’s So Random! She also has a recurring role in the upcoming Nickelodeon series The Thundermans, which will premiere this fall. She is repped by Coast to Coast Talent Group, Society Entertainment and attorney Frank Stewart.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day