- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment and Australian independent distributor Becker Film Group have struck a distribution agreement covering the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Beginning on Oct. 1, TCFHE will distribute Becker Film Group’s new releases, and manage the company’s back catalog. The deal covers physical disc, electric sell-through and video-on-demand.
The first release brought out by Fox under the agreement will be the Morgan Freeman– and Diane Keaton-starring comedy 5 Flights Up, which is currently showing in Australian cinemas.
Becker’s back catalog, which TCFHE will now distribute, includes titles such as Margin Call, The Last Station and Diana.
“Becker Film Group is a leading independent film distribution company and through this partnership will deliver quality film product to complement the Fox product portfolio,” said TCFHE managing director, Flavio Paoli, in a statement.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Woman King
Jean-Claude Van Damme