- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The sprawling cast of the next Avengers movie is a little bigger than previously known.
13 Reasons Why star Katherine Langford has filmed scenes for the currently untitled Avengers 4, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. Character details were not available, and Marvel Studios had no comment.
Up next, Langford has booked a role in Netflix’s Cursed, from Sin City creator Frank Miller and Tom Wheeler. The series is a new take on the legend of King Arthur and centers on Nimue, described as a “teenage heroine with a mysterious gift who is destined to become the powerful (and tragic) Lady of the Lake.”
Avengers 4, which opens May 3, 2019, is directed by Avengers: Infinity War filmmakers Anthony and Joe Russo. Infinity War grossed more than $2 billion for Disney and Marvel Studios, and wrapped additional photography earlier this month.
Langford is repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
The Wrap first reported the casting news.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day