- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Joe and Anthony Russo on Friday announced that production had wrapped on their highly anticipated, yet-to-be-titled fourth Avengers movie — but they also left fans scratching their heads.
Along with tweeting their news, the brothers’ account shared a picture of a bright blue glowing light.
Marvel fans immediately went into overdrive trying to figure out what it meant.
In the previous film, Infinity War, half of the superheroes died, so one fan theory about the light was that one more hero is going to die. And since Chris Evans recently confirmed he was done playing Captain America, sights were set on him.
Of course, it could just be the brothers messing with fans and a picture of a set light.
Either way, fans are going to have to wait some time to find out. Before the pic is released, Brie Larson’s Captain Marvel will hit theaters March 8, with Avengers 4 is set to open May 3.
— Russo Brothers (@Russo_Brothers) October 13, 2018
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day