- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In Avengers: Age of Ultron, Marvel’s premier super-team cross the globe to save the world, so it’s fitting that the actors from the movie ended up doing the same thing in order to promote the movie. A new video from Marvel Studios offers a condensed version of the experience.
Watching the new video — which features appearances on Good Morning America, the MTV Movie Awards, and events in South Korea, Europe and China, as well as footage from the movie’s Los Angeles premiere — the world-traveling aspect of the promotional tour almost seems like a fun way to see the world and be adored, instead of a process that Jeremy Renner referred to last week as “exhausting and tedious.”
Age of Ultron has already opened across Asia, Australia, New Zealand and parts of Europe, ahead of the May 1 opening in North America. Japan will be the final market to receive the movie, on July 4. At that point, perhaps Robert Downey Jr. will get to sleep. (Well, aside from the fact that 2016’s Captain America: Civil War, which he’s starring in, is already in production.)
Watch Marvel’s “Tour the Globe with the Cast of Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron” below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day