- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In a deleted scene from the Marvel blockbuster, Favreau’s Hogan (Tony Stark’s best friend and bodyguard) is keeping tabs on Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) and Pepper (Gwyneth Paltrow) as they walk through a park in New York.
The first part of the scene is in the film, with the couple talking about a dream Tony had the night before where Pepper was pregnant. But there was a middle section to the scene, before Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) arrives, when Hogan rolls up in a golf cart saying the couple needs to set a wedding date so he can stop keeping the paparazzi at bay.
At one point, Hogan says he is in trouble for fighting a TMZ paparazzo that was trailing the couple. “Now I got to go to court,” he adds.
The Hogan moment ends with him chasing off another photographer he sees taking pictures from a nearby bush.
“I see you, Burt!” Hogan yells. “Son of a bitch. Burt! Come here!”
Infinity War is available digitally now and on Blu-ray on Aug. 14.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day