- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Sunday, Thompson tweeted a picture of Bucky (Sebastian Stan) holding a goat. “Me in Infinity War,” the actress wrote.
The joke is that someone created a parody account in March, @Tessasgoats, which features goats supposedly that look like Thompson. The actress clearly likes the account, as she follows it.
Valkyrie’s fate was not addressed in Infinity War. The movie opens with the Asgardian refugee ship seen in the end of Ragnarok decimated by Thanos and his children. Almost everyone on board has been killed, but the audience is not shown Valkyrie’s body.
Thompson’s character played a major role in Ragnarok, helping Bruce Banner and Thor to escape the Grandmaster (Jeff Goldblum).
Avengers: Infinity War earned an estimated $250 million in its first weekend. which could climb as high as $257 million once final weekend grosses are tallied.
me in Infinity Wars. pic.twitter.com/g7fAjUcm95
— Tessa Thompson (@TessaThompson_x) April 30, 2018
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day