- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Less than three months separate Avengers fans with the release of the Marvel film — and the studio is baiting them with more and more looks at the Joss Whedon superhero ensemble.
On the heels of the Super Bowl spot, the film released a new still on Marvel’s increasingly popular Facebook page.
Cregg, who’s appeared as Coulson in previous Marvel flicks Iron Man, Iron Man 2 and Thor, recently participated in Whedon’s Twitter chat about the picture. He sounded off on some of the things to expect.
“Everybody sees more action in The Avengers,” Gregg wrote. “Hell, the audience even has to fight bad guys.”
He also said insisted that The Avengers takes a different approach to Coulson and his role in the Marvel world. “Very diff dynamic in [Iron Man], Thor and Avengers,” he tweeted. “Diff heroes, more layers to Coulson’s world/powers revealed.”
The Avengers hits theaters May 4.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day