- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
One of the jokesters (likely students) behind the change told The Boston Globe that the group of “hackers” worked on the project for months and were just waiting for Endgame to be released. This is not the first time the dome has been used for a prank.
News of the superhero change made its way to Captain America himself, Chris Evans, who responded to the story on Monday.
“Very cool!” the actor and Boston native said via Twitter.
Endgame opened over the weekend and destroyed a number of box office records, including having the biggest opening weekend of any film in history both domestically and globally.
Endgame opened to a record-shattering $1.2 billion globally, including an unheard-of $350 million in North America and $859 million overseas. The international tally includes an all-time high of $330.5 million in China.
The Disney/Marvel picture now has its sights set on becoming the all-time record holder, topping 2009’s Avatar.
Check out the transformation below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
David O. Russell
the banshees of inisherin