- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Queen song “Brighton Rock” plays a pivotal role in Edgar Wright’s latest movie, Baby Driver, and the band also holds a special place for star Ansel Elgort.
In Billboard‘s series “A Brief History of,” Elgort discusses Queen’s “identifiable sounds.”
“What made them such a special band,” he explains, “is that the four of them all wrote different songs and had different sounds.”
Brian May was the architect behind “We Will Rock You,” Freddie Mercury wrote his own version of that song with “We Are the Champions,” Roger Taylor helped on “Under Pressure,” and “Another One Bites the Dust” was all John Deacon.
Learn more about Queen and their legendary music from one of their biggest fans in the video above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves’ Filmmakers Talk the ‘Freaks and Geeks’ Reunion and That A-List Cameo
‘Prisoner in His Palace,’ Film About Saddam Hussein’s Final Days, Set by ‘Chernobyl’ Director Johan Renck, Fremantle
‘Murder Mystery 2’ Review: Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston in Netflix Sequel That Leaves No Room for Laughs