- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Barbra Streisand returned to her hometown of Brooklyn on Thursday night, and the living legend invited a few special guests to join her on the stage.
In a hits-filled set that included a preview of her forthcoming 35th studio album, Encore: Movie Partners Sing Broadway, Streisand added a little extra star power, teaming up with Jamie Foxx and Patrick Wilson, who took the stage for a duet of “Loving You.”
The star entertained an A-List crowd at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center which included Sarah Jessica Parker, Bravo’s Andy Cohen, CBS’s Gayle King and music mogul Clive Davis.
Foxx joined Streisand onstage for a charming interaction before the pair delivered a soulful and uplifting version of “Climb Every Mountain” from The Sound of Music. “I cannot say how incredible this moment for me to be onstage with you,” Foxx said.
Encore: Movie Partners Sing Broadway features duets with Hugh Jackman, Alec Baldwin and Melissa McCarthy. The album arrives Aug. 26.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day