- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Barbra Streisand is singing praises over late former Israeli leader Shimon Peres in a new documentary from Oscar winner Richard Trank.
“He was gifted with the ability to listen to others who did not share his views, and still remain determined to find a path forward,” Streisand says in a new clip from the film, titled Never Stop Dreaming: The Life and Legacy of Shimon Peres. “President Peres was all about love and compassion. He was a giver, not a taker,” she added.
Joining Streisand in the film are Barack Obama, former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and former President Bill Clinton, among other global figures. Trank previously told THR that Peres and his family asked the team — including Trank and the founder of the Wiesenthal Center, Rabbi Marvin Hier — to work on a film about his life.
The film comes by way of Moriah Films, the documentary film production division of the Simon Wiesenthal Center.
Peres‘ autobiography No Room for Small Dreams, published posthumously, debuted Tuesday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
the banshees of inisherin