- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With the goal of building more excitement in cinema lobbies, digital cinema projector maker Barco and movie marketing services provider Vision Media Management have formed a strategic alliance to offer studios and exhibitors single-source lobby marketing services.
Their “One Network Alliance” will provide campaign planning and fulfillment through elements such as multi-screen LCD/LED displays (for video walls) and content management services (animated box office, concession and menu boards, and film promotional content). Through Vision Media’s prior acquisition of Cinema Scene Marketing, this also may include TrailerVision digital kiosks.
“Together, we look forward to empowering studios and exhibitors with fully integrated media programs featuring physical as well as the latest digital technologies to fuel increased revenues, shape moviegoer experiences, and generate more excitement at the movies,” said Greg Patrick, Barco vp of digital cinema lobby, in a statement.
Barco’s current lobby installations include the one at L.A. Live in downtown Los Angeles, which is billed as a “Barco Innovation Center.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day