- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Warner Bros. dropped two new TV spots and tweeted a new poster for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice on Sunday.
The two 30-second spots focus on the rival motivations of the Dark Knight, played by Ben Affleck, and the Man of Steel, played by Henry Cavill. In the first, we see Clark Kent argue with Daily Planet editor Perry White over the paper’s coverage of the masked vigilante known as Batman. In the second, we see Bruce Wayne debate Alfred over the reasons to destroy Superman due to the death and destruction caused by his epic battle with General Zod.
With the new spots, Warner Bros. and DC again leave themselves open to accusations that they’re giving too much away. Fans were disgruntled that a previous trailer gave away much of the plot, as well as revealing Wonder Woman’s dramatic entrance and the film’s supposed villain.
Batman v Superman hits theaters on March 25.
— Batman v Superman (@BatmanvSuperman) January 24, 2016
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day