- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Atlanta investment firm Bay Point Advisors has launched Bay Point Media as a film financing subsidiary, with its first project backed being the indie noir crime thriller One Way, starring Kevin Bacon, Travis Fimmel, Colson Baker (also known as Machine Gun Kelly) and Storm Reid.
Directed and produced by Andrew Baird from a screenplay by Ben Conway, One Way has starting production in Thomasville, Georgia. Bay Point Media is financing the film, with veteran actor Rob Moran and Chandler Rierson serving as executive producers for the company.
The launch of Bay Point Media follows Bay Point Advisors lending money to Atlanta studio and production entities, including Bento Box Entertainment, Cinelease Studios and Trilith Studios, formerly Pinewood Studios Atlanta.
“With Bay Point Media, we now have a dedicated focus on providing senior, bridge and mezzanine loans for film, television and other content, while also customizing construction loans to fuel the continued robust growth of the Georgia entertainment sector,” Charles Andros, president and chief investment officer of Bay Point Advisors, said in a statement.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day