- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The web series Next Time on Lonny is back. This time, it’s being produced and distributed by Ben Stiller‘s Red Hour Productions and Maker Studios. Both companies boarded the project last November after witnessing the success of the first season.
Next Time on Lonny is a sketch/parody series that is centered on “next time” segments, previews for an upcoming episode that never happens. The series was created by college friends Alex Anfanger, who stars as the title character, and Dan Schmipf.
The second season, which kicks off June 3 on YouTube’s NachoPunch channel and the Next Time on Lonny website, features guest appearances by Adam Scott, Patton Oswalt, Paul Scheer, Jerry O’Connell, Haley Joel Osment, Kal Penn, Kassem G, EpicLLOYD, Beth Dover and Jon Daly, among others.
Editor’s note: The original version of the story stated that the second season would premiere May 13, but due to a scheduling conflict, Red Hour and Maker Studios shifted the debut date.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day