- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Benedict Cumberbatch unbuttoned his shirt and got soaking wet in a lake because life is wonderful. Well, actually it was for a “Give Up Clothes for Good” campaign benefiting cancer research, but we get to enjoy the perks of Cumberbatch’s charitable heart.
The actor channeled Mr. Darcy and made everyone forget that anyone else ever looked sexy as the Pride and Prejudice character. Sorry, Colin Firth.
According to Metro UK, TK Maxx and Cancer Research UK are hosting an exhibition featuring this photograph, taken by Jason Bell, as well as other images of actors like Liam Neeson, Kate Winslet and Elijah Wood. But really, all we need are the outtakes from this BC shoot. Thanks.
•Benedict Cumberbatch Joins ‘Jungle Book’ for Warner Bros.
•Emmys: Benedict Cumberbatch Wins Lead Actor in a Miniseries or Movie
•The Confessions of Benedict Cumberbatch
•Benedict Cumberbatch on “The Blessing of Having a Weird Face”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day