- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Makeup is a wonderful thing for men as well as women,” said Benedict Cumberbatch at Sunday’s Golden Globes, according to The Cut. It’s an enlightened view for sure. But never fear, this isn’t a guyliner situation — not even close.
The Imitation Game star and Brit heartthrob to many is talking about concealer, and maybe a little foundation. “I literally landed about an hour before the ceremony started,” he said, explaining how a little product saved him from jet lag. We think he looked quite radiant and rested, which is exactly the point.
And he wasn’t the only dude wearing a dash of cosmetics. Joshua Jackson, who also looked pretty impeccable, had on Laura Mercier primer, Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel and a little Jouer Perfector foundation that his groomer Sydney Zibrak spot-applied with a brush and Beautyblender sponge.
A guy who’s secure enough in his masculinity to rock a bit of makeup scores points in our book. What do you think? Concealer on a man — OK, or not?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Tonight Show