- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mark Damon’s Foresight Unlimited has picked up foreign sales rights and will be pre-selling the title at the European Film Market in Berlin with Brian O’Shea of The Exchange assisting.
Emmett/Furla Films and Universal pictures are fully financing 2 Guns, an adaptation of the graphic novel of the same name by Steven Grant. The plot follows a DEA agent (Washington) and an undercover Naval Intelligence officer (Wahlberg) who are tasked with investigating one another but find out they have both been set up by the mob – the very organization the two men thought they had been stealing money from.
Marc Platt is producing through his shingle together with Randall Emmett and George Furla. Envision Entertainment’s Stepan Martirosyan and Remington Chase, who maintain a film fund with Emmett/Furla, will executive produce. 2 Guns principle photography is scheduled to begin June 1, shooting in New Mexico and Louisiana.
In Berlin, Foresight will also be shopping the romantic comedy Rule #1 starring Reese Witherspoon directed by Courtney Hunt (Frozen River).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day