- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stealth Media’s Michael Cowan is selling international rights to the film at the European Film Market.
Tribeca Film, founded in partnership with American Express, is planning a spring release.
The story revolves around Janice (Fischer), a young woman who can’t quite grow up and Tim (Messina), a street artist who performs as a living statue. Out of work and living with her overbearing sister (Ackerman), Janice is pressured to date an arrogant self-help guru (Grace), but she comes to realize only one person really matters to her.
“From the minute Lee shared the script with me, I knew I wanted to be a part of this film — so much so that i decided to produce it,” says Fischer, who recently welcomed a son with Kirk, her husband.
The Office actress produced alongside Molly Hassell, Michael Nardelli and Brent Stiefel. Michael O. Gallant, Michael Cowan and Tim Nardelli are executive producing.
Tribeca Film director of acquisitions Nick Savva negotiated the deal on behalf of Tribeca with WME Global and ICM for the filmmakers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day