- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
BERLIN – Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will make the premiere of his latest actioner Don 2 at the Berlin film festival on Saturday night. Khan had to cancel his original flight to Berlin on Wednesday after coming down with a severe flu.
But pumped up on antibiotics, Khan boarded a plane on Thursday and is expected to arrive Friday in time both for the Don 2 press conference and the gala on Saturday.
Even from his sick bed, Khan kept his fans happy with regular tweets from his Twitter account. “My daughter is trying to cure me by showing me Glee,” quipped one. Before boarding his flight to Berlin he tweeted his “Don’s do’s & don’ts” for his reps at the Berlinale. Including: “1. Have the Don tattoo on at all times” and “don’t dance with ur hands above ur head.”
Tickets for the Don 2 premiere in Berlin Sunday night sold out within minutes. Thousands of Khan’s German fans are expected to brave the cold to catch a glimpse of their star at the red carpet gala.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day