- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LONDON – Lily Collins and Sam Claflin will star in Love, Rosie, directed by Germany’s Christian Ditter, a project being touted to buyers for the first time at the upcoming European Film Market during the Berlin Film Fest.
Scheduled to shoot in May this year, the movie is based on Cecelia Ahern‘s novel Where Rainbows End and details the story of a college-age girl who discovers she’s pregnant after one night with the most popular boy at school.
She tells her best friend, who is not the father of her child, to get on with life without her — and over the next 12 years, lives change, but the two remain connected.
Former Summit veteran David Garrett will debut the title through his sales and finance banner Mister Smith Entertainment, a joint venture with Germany’s Constantin Film.
Mister Smith is handling international sales.
Constantin’s Robert Kulzer and Canyon Creek Films’ Simon Brooks are producing, with Constantin head of film & TV Martin Moszkowicz exec producing.
Collins is repped by CAA, and Claflin is co-represented by CAA and London-based Independent Talent Group.
Ahern is repped by Marianne Gunn O’Connor Creative Agency; Ditter by ICM Partners and Germany’s Above The Line; and Towhidi by Casarotto Ramsay & Associates Limited.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day