- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Berlin buyers are hot for Vice.
German/U.K. Group K5 International sold sci-fi actioner, starring Bruce Willis, to more than 37 countries after introducing it to buyers at Berlin’s European Film Market. K5 closed in, among others, Russia, Scandinavia, Japan, China and Benelux for the feature directed by Brian A. Miller (The Prince) and co-starring Ambyr Childers and Thomas Jane. Emmett/Furla/Oasis Films, currently enjoying box office gold with their latest, Lone Survivor, are producing.
Vice is set in a near-future at a resort for the rich where synthetic humans are used as slaves for the wealthy guests to live out their darkest fantasies. The resort owner Julian (Willis) resets the humanoids every night, erasing their memories. But one, Kelly (Childers) malfunctions and retains every horrifying memory. She sets out to exact revenge on the tourists and the resort staff.
Vice is set to begin production in Alabama in March. K5 International is handling international sales.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day