- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Daniel Craig is headed for the courtroom.
The British actor, who recently ended his Broadway run in Betrayal, is attached to star in The Whole Truth, an indie film that CAA has been shopping to financiers and foreign sales agents on the eve of Berlin’s European Film Market.
Glen Basner‘s FilmNation has boarded the Atlas Entertainment project and will shop it to foreign buyers in Berlin.
Craig enjoys plenty of clout these days after helping to reinvigorate the James Bond film franchise. Skyfall, released in 2012, was a monster hit, grossing $1.1 billion at the global box office, including $804.2 million internationally.
It isn’t clear whether Craig will shoot The Whole Truth before he begins filming Bond 24 for director Sam Mendes. Bond 24 is set to open in theaters Nov. 6, 2015.
FilmNation’s Berlin slate also includes J.C. Chandor‘s A Most Violent Year, starring Oscar Isaac and Jessica Chastain.
Craig is represented by CAA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day