- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Zachary Dean wrote the latest script based on an original script from Ron Mita and Jim McClain. The story follows a career assassin who is given a chance at redemption after his employer brings him back to life temporarily, just after being killed on the job.
Basil Iwanyk of Thunder Road, China’s Fundamental Films Chairman Mark Gao and International President Gregory Ouanhon are producing the film, with Fundamental fully financing. Fundamental Films’ Gary Glushon and Thunder Road’s Kent Kubena and Jonathan Fuhrman will executive produce.
Sierra/Affinity will handle international sales at EFM in Berlin. CAA is handling domestic rights.
Hawke’s recent films include Maggie’s Plan, which just played at Sundance, Born to Be Blue and the upcoming Magnificent Seven. He’s represented by CAA and MGMT Entertainment.
Smrz has been the second unit director on a slew of big films including Iron Man 3, X-Men: Days of Future Past and Fantastic Four. He’s represented by CAA and Oasis Media Group.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day