- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
At least someone will be keeping warm in Berlin next year.
Organizers for the Berlin International Film Festival unveiled the official poster for the 2018 event on Thursday, and it features a surprisingly chill polar bear soaking it up in a rooftop jacuzzi.
The bear is the symbol both of the German capital and the festival, whose top prizes are ursine awards in gold and silver.
The choice of a polar bear is a nice touch, giving a nod to the main attraction in Berlin’s city zoo.
The hot tub poster is just one of six designs created for next year’s festival by Swiss agency Velvet. Each features a different bear posing at, or on, one of the landmarks of the German capital.
The 68th Berlin International Film Festival runs Feb. 15-Feb. 25.
You can check out the other designs below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Weird Al Yankovic
Freddie Prinze Jr.