- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In David Gordon Green’s Manglehorn, Al Pacino plays an ex-con attempting to start over as a locksmith in a small town.
But as is often the case when criminals attempt to lie low, Manglehorn’s dark past is constantly in danger of being exposed. Co-starring Holly Hunter, the film is being produced and financed by Worldview Entertainment and is being sold at EFM by WestEnd Films.
Worldview has released a first photo from the film on the eve of Berlin’s European Film Market, where WestEnd Films is representing worldwide rights.
Chris Messina and Harmony Korine also star in Manglehorn, which marks Worldview’s second film with Joe after Nicolas Cage.
Paul Logan wrote the screenplay, based on an original story by Green and Logan. Christopher Woodrow, Worldview CEO, and the company’s COO, Molly Conners, will produce alongside Lisa Muskat and Green.
Worldview’s Maria Cestone, Sarah Johnson Redlich and Hoyt David Morgan will executive produce alongside Todd Labarowski, Brad Coolidge and Melissa Coolidge for Dreambridge Films, which also is investing in the film. Jody Hill and Danny McBride will executive produce for Rough House Pictures.
CAA arranged financing for Manglehorn and is repping domestic rights.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day