- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Berlin — TrustNordisk has closed multiple sales deals for In Order of Disappearance, an Norwegian action comedy from Hans Petter Moland starring Stellan Skarsgard and Bruno Ganz. The film, which has its world premiere on Monday in competition at the Berlin International Film Festival.
Trust closed deals with Chrysalis Films for France and Andorra, Wildbunch for Benelux, M2 Films for Poland and Vertigo for Hungary among many other territories. Trust closed several deals pre-Berlin including with Germany (Neue Visionen), the U.K. (Metrodome) and South Korea (Atnine).
The dark comedy stars Skarsgard as Nils, a carefree snow blower driver who’s life is torn apart when his son dies and he suddenly finds himself in the middle of a drug war between the Norwegian mafia and Serbian criminals.
In Order of Disappearance also features Scandinavian stars Birgitte Hjort Sorensen (Borgen), Kristoffer Hivju (Game of Thrones) and Kon-Tiki alums Jakob Oftebro and Pal Sverre Hagen.
The film marks Moland’s third Berlin competition entry, following A Somewhat Gentle Man (2010) and The Beautiful Country (2004).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day