- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
BERLIN – Jennifer Aniston will join Owen Wilson, Jason Schwartzman, Cybil Shepherd, Eugene Levy, Kathryn Hahn and Brie Lawson in Peter Bogdanovich comedy She’s Funny That Way (aka “Squirrels To Nuts”).
Bogdanovich and Louise Stratten wrote the script.
Red Granite International, the foreign sales arm of LA-based film production, finance and international sales firm Red Granite Pictures, will handle international sales on the film.
Red Granite International co-presidents Danny Dimbort and Christian Mercuri will tout the project in Berlin. Wes Anderson and Noah Baumbach are producing.
Principal photography is set to begin in June in New York City.
She’s Funny That Way tells the story of a married Broadway director (Wilson) who falls for a prostitute-turned-actress and works to help her with her career.
Aniston, repped by talent agency CAA and management company Brillstein Entertainment Partners, will play a therapist whose mother is in rehab for alcoholism.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘The Flash’ Director Andy Muschietti Supports Ezra Miller Returning to Lead Potential Sequels
You Hurt My Feelings
Julia Louis-Dreyfus, ‘You Hurt My Feelings’ Team Break Down Fallout From “Betrayal”
‘Little Girl Blue’ Review: Marion Cotillard Plays a Troubled Mother in Powerful and Personal Doc/Psychodrama Hybrid