- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Julie Delpy is joining the cast of the ensemble comedy The Bachelors, where she will star opposite J.K. Simmons, who plays a widower from a small northern California town starting his life over in Los Angeles.
Kurt Voelker is writing and directing the feature, produced by Matthew Baer, George Parra and Windowseat Entertainment’s Joe McKelheer and Bill Kiely. Windowseat is fully financing the project, which is set to begin principal photography in Los Angeles in March.
Fortitude International is handling foreign rights and will handle sales at the upcoming European Film Market.
The Gersh Agency and CAA are representing North American rights.
Delpy, repped by CAA and Untitled Entertainment, has been nominated for two original screenplay Oscars for Before Sunset and Before Midnight, and her most recent film is Todd Solondz’s Wiener Dog, which just debuted at the Sundance Film Festival.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day