- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nicolas Winding Refn has added two more names to the roster for his upcoming horror film The Neon Demon: Keanu Reeves and Christina Hendricks.
The Danish director is following up Only God Forgives with The Neon Demon, which sees Elle Fanning in the lead role. Jena Malone, Abbey Lee and Bella Heathcote are also attached.
The film was financed by and will be sold by Gaumont and Wild Bunch. Principal photography is slated for March 30 in Los Angeles.
Refn and Mary Laws wrote the script for the female-focused horror project. Refn’s longtime partner, Lene Borglum, who worked with the director on Valhalla Rising and Only God Forgives, will be producing under their Space Rocket Nation banner.
Reeves most recently starred in the horror project Knock Knock, which premiered at Sundance, and actioner John Wick. He’s repped by CAA and Ziffren Brittenham.
Hendricks, who stars on AMC’s Mad Men, also starred in Ryan Gosling‘s directorial project, Lost River, and Dark Places, the adaptation of Gillian Flynn‘s novel. She’s repped by ICM Partners, Independent Talent Group and Hirsch Wallerstein.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day