- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Riverstone Pictures has closed financing on Stanley Tucci’s Final Portrait.
Written and directed by Tucci, the film stars Geoffrey Rush and Armie Hammer and focuses on a period towards the end of the life of artist Giacometti.
The film is set to begin principal photography this month.
Gail Egan, Nik Bower and Ilann Girard will produce the film, with Riverstone Pictures’ Deepak Nayar set to executive produce. International Sales are through HanWay Films, with CAA handling the U.S.
Riverstone Pictures founder Nik Bower said: “We are incredibly proud to be embarking on this exceptional feature and look forward to helping Stanley bring this profound and delightful script to the screen. To work with such talented and distinguished cast and crew is a great privilege, and Final Portrait promises to be among the most compelling and rewarding stories of 2017.”
Riverstone Pictures’ first film, Genius, will premiere In Competition at the forthcoming Berlin Film Festival.
International sales of Final Portrait are through HanWay Films, with CAA handling sales in the U.S.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day