- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The sales heat continues to grow around the chilly Norwegian crime comedy In Order of Disappearance, starring Stellan Skarsgard (Thor).
Scandi sales group TrustNordisk closed deals for the competition title, from director Hans Petter Moland, in multiple territories following its world premiere at the Berlinale. New deals included ones with Italy (Teodora), Switzerland (Xenix), Hong Kong (First distributors) , Iran (Irib Media) and Taiwan (Filmware). Trust has sold In Order of Disappearance to some 40 territories worldwide.
In the film, Skarsgard stars as a law-abiding snowplow driver. But his son’s sudden death puts him on a track to revenge against the drug dealers he blames for the boy’s demise. The film also stars Bruno Ganz (Downfall), Pal Sverre Hagen (Kon-Tiki), Birgitte Hjort Sorensen (Borgen) and Kristoffer Hivju (Game of Thrones).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Ellen DeGeneres Show