- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Anova Pictures has rounded out the cast for its upcoming sci-fi Warning, with Thomas Jane (The Predator) and Raul Castillo (Knives Out) joining Alex Pettyfer, Alice Eve, Annabelle Wallis, Benedict Samuel, Charlotte Le Bon, Lana Condor, Laura Harrier and Mena Massoud.
Agata Alexander will make her directorial debut with the thriller, based on an original screenplay by Alexander, Rob Michaelson and Jason Kaye. Cybill Lui (After the Dark, Pay the Ghost) of Anova produces.
Principal photography begins in March in Poland, with Staszek Dziedzic from Film Produkcja (Mr. Jones, Chemo) producing in association with NEM Corp, a new venture with Klaudia Smieja-Rostworowska (High Life, The Innocents). Derrick Eppich exec produces.
Billed as a futuristic Crash, Warning hopes to explore the meaning of life when lives collide in unexpected ways. The film shows how technology, combined with basic human behavior, can lead to ironic and disastrous consequences.
The Exchange has the international sales rights and will continue selling at EFM in Berlin. ICM Partners is handling North America.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Sundance Film Festival