- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Scandinavian stars Ulrich Thomsen (The Celebration) and Nicolas Bro (Nymphomaniac) have signed on to star in the next feature from Danish helmer Ole Bornedal (Nightwatch).
The still-untitled feature sees Thomsen and Bro play two tradesmen, Ib and Edward, who, tired of their lifeless marriages, decide to hire a Russian contract killer to knock off their wives. But they have badly underestimated their spouses, and their plan turns on itself.
Lene Maria Christensen (A Family) and Mia Lyhne (Borgen) co-star as the spouses.
The film begins shooting on Monday on location in Copenhagen and Aalborg.
Jonas Allen and Peter Bose are producing the feature for Miso Film. Nordisk will handle local distribution, with a planned release on Dec. 25. TrustNordisk is handling international sales in Berlin.
Thomsen stars in Thomas Vinterberg’s The Commune, which screens in competition in Berlin on Wednesday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day