- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Better Call Saul actor Michael Mando has joined the cast of Spider-Man: Homecoming, the Sony and Marvel Studio’s reboot of the movie franchise featuring the web-swinging superhero.
The feature began shooting this week in Atlanta.
Jon Watts is behind the camera for the movie that stars Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man in a story that takes the character back to his high-school roots.
As usual in the case of Spider-Man castings, character details are almost nonexistent.
Mando is a Canadian actor who currently co-stars as the scene-stealing criminal named Nacho in AMC’s Emmy-nominated Better Call Saul. He also appeared on Orphan Black and brought to life the fan-favorite character Vaas Montenegro in the Ubisoft videogame Far Cry 3.
Mando is repped by CAA and Amanda Rosenthal Talent in Canada.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Academy Museum of Motion Pictures