- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Clooney and Roberts will play a divorced couple that also travel to Bali to stop their daughter from repeating an error they made 25 years earlier. The Universal pic will be filmed in Queensland, Australia, along the Gold Coast and in Brisbane, according to Screen Queensland.
Lourd’s screen credits include Booksmart, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker and the American Horror Story TV series. Parker and Daniel Pipski wrote the script for Ticket to Paradise, and Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner of Working Title will produce alongside Sarah Harvey and Deborah Balderstone.
Clooney and Grant Heslov will produce for their Smokehouse Pictures, alongside Red Om Films’ Roberts, Lisa Gillan and Marisa Yeres Gill.
Lourd, Clooney and Roberts are represented by CAA, while Parker is represented by UTA, Knight Hall Agency Ltd. and Management 360.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day