- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Updated throughout the ceremony….
BEST FEATURE Black Swan (producers Scott Franklin, Mike Medavoy, Arnold W. Messer and Brian Oliver)
BEST MALE LEAD James Franco, 127 Hours
BEST FAMALE LEAD Natalie Portman, Black Swan
BEST SUPPORTING MALE John Hawkes, Winter’s Bone
BEST SUPPORTING FEMALE? Dale Dickey, Winter’s Bone
?BEST DIRECTOR Darren Aronofsky, Black Swan
BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY? Matthew Libatique, Black Swan?
BEST FIRST FEATURE Get Low, director Aaron Schneider; producers David Gundlach and Dean Zanuck?
BEST DOCUMENTARY Exit Through the Gift Shop?, director Banksy?
BEST FOREIGN FILM The King’s Speech (U.K.), director Tom Hooper
ROBERT ALTMAN AWARD – (Given to one film’s director, casting director, and its ensemble cast)?: Please Give
Director: Nicole Holofcener??; Casting Director: Jeanne McCarthy; Ensemble Cast: Ann Guilbert, Rebecca Hall, Catherine Keener, Amanda Peet, Oliver Platt, Lois Smith, Sarah Steele?
JOHN CASSAVETES AWARD (Given to the best feature made for under $500,000): Daddy Longlegs Writer/Directors: Benny Safdie, Josh Safdie; ?Producers: Casey Neistat, Tom Scott?
BEST FIRST SCREENPLAY Lena Dunham, Tiny Furniture?
BEST SCREENPLAY Stuart Blumberg and Lisa Cholodenko, The Kids Are All Right
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day