- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Paramount, Global Road (formerly known as IM Global) and producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli today confirmed that filming has been temporarily suspended on The Rhythm Section as Blake Lively sustained an injury to her hand while filming an action sequence. Production will resume as soon as possible,” a spokesperson for the production said Monday in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter.
The Rhythm Section, which is currently filming in Dublin, is an adaptation of the first of Mark Burnell’s Stephanie Patrick novels, which follows a woman (Lively) that seeks to uncover the truth behind a plane crash that killed her family — a flight that she was meant to be on.
Jude Law also stars in the feature from The Handmaid’s Tale director Reed Morano. James Bond filmmakers Wilson and Broccoli are producing through their Eon Productions banner, with Global Road financing.
Paramount, which is handling worldwide distribution, has dated The Rhythm Section for a Feb. 22, 2019, release.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day