- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sources have confirmed the two have agreed to team up on the project, which would, if and when it got made, be the first time the two have shared the screen since 2005’s Mr. and Mrs Smith.
No information is being given on the project, although some insiders speculate it could be a relationship drama that Jolie wrote several years ago. That project centered on a couple with issues who take a vacation in a last-ditch effort to save their marriage.
It is not known if there is a director on board or if Jolie would direct it. (Jolie is in post right now Unbroken, the true World War II tale of Lou Zamperini that she directed for Universal) It is also not known who is producing.
The couple is known for having a rule where they don’t work on movies at the same time so one of them can remain with their brood. Having the duo together on a movie would be a nice way to bypass that tenet.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jon M. Chu