- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Some guys get away with never branching out from their own regional accent (Matthew McConaughey and Liam Neeson, we mean you). Others never seem to do their own accent (Christian Bale).
See more Highly Paid Film Stars
We’re guessing Inglourious Basterds was good preparation for this role. Even if the accent is different, the attitude and the ass-kicking are similar.
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
You can’t question what a man with that mountain accent tells you.
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)
This guy is more Louisiana than Gambit. Nicely done.
You’re going to need subtitles for this one — even the Brits have no idea what he’s saying.
True Romance (1993)
We say that talking like … whatever this is … doesn’t get an actor enough actor.
What’d we leave out? What’s your favorite Brad Pitt accent? Let us know in the comments.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Behind The Screen