- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bradley Cooper is in negotiations to star in the J. Blakeson-helmed crime thriller Bad Blood and Trouble at MRC.
The in-demand actor is mulling a number of offers, including the male lead in Clint Eastwood‘s A Star Is Born remake at Warner Bros.
He next will shoot the third chapter in the Hangover franchise.
PHOTOS: ‘The Hangover’ Stars: Before They Were Famous
Adrian Sturges and Michael De Luca are producing Bad Blood and Trouble, which is being prepped for a London shoot mid to late next year.
The actor — who next will be seen in David O. Russell‘s Silver Linings Playbook, the indie The Place Beyond the Pines, The Words and Hit and Run — is also in negotiations to reteam with Russell for American Bullshit, which is scheduled to begin production in early 2013.
Cooper is repped by CAA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Florence Pugh Says She Chopped Off Her Own Hair for ‘A Good Person’: “Found it Really Liberating”
Zachary Levi Says He Doesn’t Blame Dwayne Johnson for the Nixed Post-Credits Scene in ‘Shazam! Fury of the Gods’
Jeff Goldblum Confirms Role in ‘Wicked’ Movie Musical, Talks “Very Good” Witches Cynthia Erivo, Ariana Grande
How a ‘Pooh’ Slasher Flick May Have Tipped Hong Kong Towards Greater Beijing Censorship