- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In a new trailer for Burnt released today by The Weinstein Company, Bradley Cooper plays Adam Jones, a renowned chef looking to make a comeback. After having it all and losing it all, Jones heads to London to get his career back on track.
Wanting to head the best kitchen in the world, Jones has his sights on a third Michelin star. Coming back to the restaurant scene won’t come easy, though, as Jones has a troubled past and a long list of enemies who want to see him fail.
The culinary drama also stars Sienna Miller as Helene. “I found a cook who doesn’t know how good she is,” Cooper’s Jones says of Helene.
The new trailer teases a possible romance between Cooper and Miller’s characters, showing glimpses of Jones and Helene working in the kitchen, having heart-to-hearts and attending a party together.
Burnt is directed by John Wells, with a story by Michael Kalesniko and a screenplay by Steven Knight.
The cast includes Matthew Rhys as Reece, a rival chef, and Omar Sy as Michel, Jones’ sous chef and close friend, as well as Uma Thurman, Emma Thompson and Daniel Bruhl.
Burnt hits theaters Oct. 23.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day