- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Although The Hollywood Reporter broke the news that Kristen Stewart had been dropped from a sequel to Universal’s Snow White and the Huntsman back in August, the actress now hints that there might be more to come.
Speaking with THR at the press junket for her current project, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, Stewart teased that she might have heard more about a potential sequel to her summer hit.
“No one’s positive or anything, but I think there’s a strong possibility,” she said about the potential project.
Speculation swirled earlier this year when Stewart and her Snow White director Rupert Sanders were caught in the firestorm of a cheating scandal. But as THR previously reported, word that Stewart had been dropped from sequel plans largely was because of her huge salary — not her highly publicized personal issues.
At the time, many had speculated that the studio would opt for a Huntsman-focused spinoff starring Chris Hemsworth.
A rep for Stewart could not be reached for comment.
Stewart is promoting the final film in The Twilight Saga, opening nationwide Nov. 16, as well as Walter Salles’ On the Road, in which she plays the free-spirited Mary Lou.
Email: Sophie.Schillaci@thr.com; Twitter: @SophieSchillaci
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Green Knight
Sir Anthony Hopkins