- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Summit enlisted the help of Twihards across the globe in the unveiling of three brand new character posters for the upcoming – and final – chapter in the Twilight Saga.
Edward (Robert Pattinson), Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Jacob (Taylor Lautner) are featured in the trio of images, which focus mostly on the color of their eyes. Jacob’s signature brown eyes shine bright in his poster, as the werewolf dons a classic grey t-shirt. As for the newly minted Mr. and Mrs. Cullen — Edward’s eyes are a light shade of honey, indicating a satiated appetite, while Bella’s burn red, a sign that she is hungry for blood. Edward wears what appears to be a simple grey coat, while Bella is sporting a sexy leather jacket.
All three posters zero in on just half of each face with a tagline that reads: “Forever.”
Summit tasked the Twilight fan base with a promotional scavenger hunt before revealing the posters, requiring fans to unscramble all 22 names of the new coven members.
See all three newly released character posters (in larger-than-life form) below. Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 hits theaters on November 16.
Email: Sophie.Schillaci@thr.com; Twitter: @SophieSchillaci
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day